Liftpark P is an automated multi-platform parking model suitable for small/medium parking spaces: 8-40 parking spots, commonly used privately but may also be used for public parking needs. It can be built below or above ground, with access point above or below the parking levels.
The cars are parked on wheeled platforms (in green in the diagram). A shuttle (in blue) moves horizontally from floor to floor, positions itself in front of the stall containing the car to be retrieved, moves the platform from the stall to the shuttle itself, moves onto the elevator (in brown), and ascends to the exit point. The driver may then get into the car and exit the parking facility. The system automatically repositions the empty platform into the free stall. Parking takes place in reverse order.
This parking system may be supplemented with optional equipment that transfers the car from street level to the internal parking levels (in orange) or rotates the car to allow for entrance and exit without reversing. The entrance/exit point may be constructed in the traditional manner – within a room in the building – or on the exterior with a retractable roof, which, when closed, restores the flatness of the external surface.
Cars can be parked in a single bay (single-file) as shown in the figure, or in a double or triple bay, optimizing the available space.
The platform technology allows for the customization of the parking space, permitting the parking of other vehicles (motorcycles, bicycles, etc.) with the addition of suitable installations.
- Underground, above ground, or mixed
- A variety of mechanisms can be stationed in a large parking lot, with one or more at work in each lane
- Only suitable for pallet system
- Modular both in length and in height/depth
- Direct access on the platform or through a secondary elevator
- Other options, such as the rotary table, can be added to conform the system to the specific project needs
- Transponder access for private use, ticketing system complete with gates and manned and automatic payment stalls for public parking garages